This year Rochester and Olmsted County will participate in National Night Out on Tuesday, August 3 .
National Night Out (NNO) is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live. National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community. Furthermore, it provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
This is our 7th year sponsoring Rochester & Olmsted County's National Night Out program and we couldn't be more proud.
Tips for a Safe National Night Out Celebration:
- Talk to your neighbors and make a plan on how you would like to celebrate this year.
- After a year a part, this is a great way to get back together as a neighborhood and have some fun.
- Plan for activities for people of all ages, food, drink, etc.
- Supervise children's activities to avoid injury
- Practice safe grilling and campfire.
- Lock door and leave valuables at home if leaving and walking down the street.
- Have a blast and get to know your neighbors!
How to get a $50 sponsorship for your neighborhood from Custom Alarm:
- Plan to have a National Night Out party in your neighborhood.
- Register your neighborhood party on www.RochOlmstedNNO.com.
- Commit to promote Custom Alarm as a sponsor and have Custom Alarm provided materials available for attendees.
- Submit information required via link below BEFORE July 29.
- We will contact Sponsorship winners.
- Have fun and connect with your neighbors!
At Custom Alarm we believe in protecting what matters most and your community is important, which is why we partner with local law enforcement to promote NNO each year. We would love to help you celebrate in your neighborhood, register for a chance at $50 toward your event.