Have you been looking for ways to save money on home energy costs? Did you know that heating and cooling account for nearly 50% of your home's energy costs? A smart thermostat offers smart home automation and will help you control your energy bill. Here are 5 ways that a smart thermostat can benefit YOU!
- Smart Comfort - You can now program your thermostat to adjust based on your daily activities. Do you always leave the house at 7AM and get home around 5PM? Set your thermostat to turn down while you are out of the home and turn back up prior to you getting home.
- Smart Control - Have you ever left for a week long trip, only to realize you left the thermostat all the way up? No problem, with a smart thermostat you can control your thermostat anytime, anywhere as long as you have a connected smart phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Smart Display - There is a large, easy-to-read display so you will never have to guess the temperature. You can also use your smart thermostat as a real time clock in addition, if you prefer.
- Smart Savings - The whole point of a smart thermostat is to help save you money on your bill by nudging you towards energy-savings settings. When you are in control of your thermostat wherever you are, saving money is easy.
- Smart Choice - Custom Alarm is here to help you and right now (until the end of March 2017) we are offering a FREE SMART THERMOSTAT with any purchase of a new security system. Want to take advantage of this deal? Click here to request a free, no obligation, security analysis.