National Night Out was on August 1st, 2017 and is designed to heighten crime and drug prevention awareness, generate support for local anticrime programs, and most importantly strengthen neighborhood spirit and connections. This is our 3rd year sponsoring Rochester's National Night Out program and we couldn't be more proud. Last year we had almost 70% of Rochester residents involved and we hope to get even more people involved this year.
It is always good to be aware of what is happening in your neighborhood and our friends at KAAL make it easy! They provide this FREE spot crime tool to make it easy for you, visit kaaltv.com/spotcrime/ to learn more about crime near you.
1. Plan to have a National Night Out party in your neighborhood.
2. Register your neighborhood party on www.coptalklive.com.
3. Commit to promote Custom Alarm as a sponsor and have Custom Alarm provided materials available for attendees.
4. Submit information required.
5. Have fun and connect with your neighbors!