This year the event is on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 due to COVID-19 we are following recommendations from the National level and pushing the date back to the fall.
National Night Out (NNO) is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live. National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community. Furthermore, it provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
This is our 6th year sponsoring Rochester & Olmsted County's National Night Out program and we couldn't be more proud.
Tips for a Safe National Night Out Celebration:
- Practice social distancing 6' apart.
- Wear masks when social distancing is not an option.
- Limit the # of people at the gathering.
- Have more parties with fewer people rather than 1 large party.
- Limit buffet style food. Try boxed meals or each person bring there own food/drink for themselves.
- Limit plastic table cloths, instead leave the table so it can be sanitized after using.
- Provide sanitizer for attendees.
How to get a $50 sponsorship for your neighborhood from Custom Alarm:
- Plan to have a National Night Out party in your neighborhood.
- Register your neighborhood party on www.RochOlmstedNNO.com.
- Commit to promote Custom Alarm as a sponsor and have Custom Alarm provided materials available for attendees.
- Submit information required via link below BEFORE September 22.
- We will contact Sponsorship winners.
- Have fun and connect with your neighbors!
At Custom Alarm we believe in protecting what matters most and your community is important, which is why we partner with local law enforcement to promote NNO each year. We would love to help you celebrate in your neighborhood, register for a chance at $50 toward your event.